DATE: THURSDAY, APRIL 30, 2020
TIME: 2:00 PM ET
DURATION: 1 HOUR
By 2040, it's expected that more than 95% of retail revenue will be driven by ecommerce. Recent events may even accelerate this timetable. More than anyone, finance leaders recognize that to protect revenue, companies must equip themselves to operate at a scale far greater than when serving customers primarily in person.
During this webinar, we will highlight five essential ways finance leaders enable their companies not only to process more transactions from customers but also retain the right customers and optimize transaction acceptance. We will share a case study with Matthew Neff, Global Head of Product at SkipTheDishes and Just Eat, a global on-line food delivery platform, to share best practices that illustrate how finance leaders can:
- Understand the changing dynamics from off-line to on-line cost structures,
- Equip organizations to transition smoothly to an ecommerce model,
- Assess, while measuring the impact of a decline in, customer lifetime value,
- Overcome challenges with transaction acceptance, and
- Take advantage of tools to identify opportunities to reduce churn and optimize revenue.